over 1 year ago
Team Coordinator FTC
An exciting opportunity to join an established charity based in the heart of Cardiff. This opportunity would seek someone who is a welsh speaker with excellent organisational skills.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for a mix of projects and play a key role in helping to support a range of activities. Within that you will:
- Provide administrative support to the team members
- Plan and take minutes in meetings
- Prepare itineraries and organise travel
- Organise all translation materials
- Coordinate Grant Decision meetings through the preparation of meeting papers & minutes, and updating the grants database
- Deliver and coordinate projects
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Any additional duties
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- An interest within the arts is desirable
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous experience within the charity sector is desirable
- fluent in welsh
And this is what you’ll get in return
Excellent starting salary of £20,000
Are you up to the challenge?
If this is a role you wish you apply for please contact Emma Harries on 02921 673734 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.