£23000 - £25000 per annum
02921 673 727
28 days ago
13 August 2022
Yolk Recruitment are excited to be working with a leading research company based in Cardiff, to find a driven and experienced team leader to join their team and manage their small team of telephony researchers.
They are Wales leading market research and intelligence providers, and have worked closely with clients across the UK and Ireland for over 30 years. Through excellent training, they have been able to adapt to any project or client in the market.
What you’ll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Team Leader to join a dynamic and successful research company based in the Centre of Cardiff. You will support the telephony researchers in promoting outstanding service and provide support and development to the team members. You will also:
- Monitor productivity and success levels through reviewing and auditing interactions, to identify areas for improvements
- Inspire the team and ensure they feel supported, focussed and passionate
- Educate and support the team in handling objections, building rapport and developing relationships with customers through coaching
- Support in the recruitment, onboarding and training of new telephony staff
- Complete general administrative tasks and research responsibilities, including workflow management and planning
- Ensure all members of the team are working in line with company values and objectives.
- Support in any ad-hoc projects or tasks within the small business and team
What you’ll bring to the team?
As a fantastic and experienced Team Leader, you will have experience coaching and managing a small team within a telephony role (Outbound calling would be ideal but isn’t essential). You will also be:
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to all customers, and not afraid to get stuck in when needed
- Empathetic and understanding about emotions and situations, with experience in objection handling and resolving complaints and escalations.
- Confident in developing initiatives, training and development plans and coaching staff.
- Excellent communication, written and IT skills
- Able to speak another language (Welsh, German, French, Spanish) would be handy but isn’t essential
By being a Team Leader, you will receive a salary up to £25,000 depending upon experience + opportunity bonuses, alongside:
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Amazing training and development opportunities supported by encouraging team members and managers.
- Flexible and Hybrid working opportunities
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell 02921 673 727.