EA PI Manager
7 months ago
Are you an experienced Team Manager with a background in Personal Injury? Or do you have excellent Personal Injury experience and want to take your career one step further? A specialist law firm are looking for Managers for their Cardiff and Bristol offices.
This is what you’ll be doing…
You will be working in a busy and fast paced environment managing a team of eight paralegals within the MOJ RTA (Cardiff) or OPL Non-MOJ (Bristol) team.
- Lead and motivate the team on a daily basis to ensure they hit their targets
- Provide technical advice and guidance on their cases
- Monitor and manage performance through performance review meetings, 1-2-1s and daily catch ups
The experience you’ll bring to the team…
- Previous experience as a Team Manager within the Personal Injury sector is desirable, however those with a strong background in PI wanting to take on more responsibility are encouraged to apply
- Sound knowledge of the RTA (Cardiff) or OPL (Bristol) Claims process is essential
- Enthusiastic and passionate attitude in this area of law order to motivate those you are responsible for
What you will get in return…
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- 26 days annual leave
- Share save scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
If you are interested in this role or would like more information then please do not hesitate to get in contact with Ellen Andreassen on 02921 673 747.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, with £250 up for grabs, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.