3 months ago
A new opportunity for a Technical Administrator has been created with this high profile and rapidly growing organisation. The business offers the security that comes with being part of a market leading business and part of a global and secure group operating in a sustained growth market. It’s a friendly and welcoming environment where you’ll be supported by knowledgeable colleagues and have the opportunity to develop valuable skills and progress your career.
This is what you’ll be doing
In a nutshell: you’ll be playing a key role in a team that ensures products comply with the requirements of an international market. You’ll manage a technical documentation library, gathering appropriate information as required, updating documents and providing information to colleagues to support their activities and decision making. You’ll be in regular contact with others internally and externally and should be a confident communicator able to develop good working relationships at all levels.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the management of the Technical Library and all related documentation
- Create, coordinate and complete technical documents needed by commercial teams
- Provide information to support product compliance
- Develop strong relationships with commercial and business development teams, providing information and helping to identify potential issues that may cause delays
- Develop compliance and regulatory knowledge
- Provide support to the Technical team to help improve the process for creating and managing technical documentation
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience in an administrative role within manufacturing is essential
- Experience within Food, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Medical or Scientific sectors is advantageous
- A proven aptitude for understanding technical and/or scientific information and documentation
- Process driven, with a strong attention to detail
- Confident working with colleagues across the business and external points of contact
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A salary of £25,000
- Competitive benefits package
- An inclusive, supportive culture that encourages your wellbeing
- Training and development opportunities
- Free parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.