A chance to be join a global organisation who are looking to add an Account Manager to their team. This role is perfect for someone who doesn’t want a heavy pressurised hunting role as it is around 85% Account Management and 90% office based!
- Providing main point of contact for UK based Customer Accounts
- Supervision and Training of the Sales Admin Team.
- Sales and Business Development
- Develop and manage relationships with all allocated customers
- Work closely with the Engineering / Development team and utilise available resources and working relationships with other departments to deliver customer expectations and increased profitability
- Provide timely and accurate reports, including sales forecasts and visit reports
- Conduct competitor bench marking reviews, identifying advances in technology, materials and tooling
- Preparation of Customer quotations for new business and management reporting data
Skills & Experience:
·Experience of working within account management
·Some business development experience would be advantageous
·Pro-active team player with a dynamic approach to business
·Computer literate ideally with experience of Microsoft Office and SAP R3
What you get in return:
Our client are offering a competitive salary and good benefits, which include, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, private healthcare, pension up to 5% matched.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Jessica Harmer at Yolk Recruitment.