9 months ago
A Senior Architect is required to join this growing organisation as it continues to develop its technology landscape.
What you’ll be doing
Joining an established team you will help define the technical architecture and future roadmap and will be working within an environment which is constantly evolving to meet new industry challenges.
- Working with leaders across the business as well as Agile resource teams and will play a key part in the future direction of the technology and application landscape.
- Providing review and assurance of all initiatives delivering enterprise applications ensuring they align and further the IT strategy.
- Providing technical consultancy and leadership to support projects
- Creating and recommending high level solution proposals to senior stakeholders
The organisation is a heavy promoter of new technology including cloud technology and you will be working within a cutting edge environment.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
You will have a strong track record as an IT Architect or within a similar role and will have demonstrable experience guiding technical strategy, ideally within an innovative and progressive technical environment. You will be a strong communication and will be able to demonstrate strong influencing and leadership skills.
Experience of any of the following would be beneficial
- Integration technologies and approaches
- Database technologies
- Containerisation – preferably Docker and Kubernetes.
- API specification.
- Cloud hosting – preferably MS Azure and IBM Cloud.
- Architectural modelling techniques.
- Solution Design techniques.
- TOGAF qualification and/or experience.
- Knowledge and experience of using Sparx Enterprise Architect.
- Drools Business Rules Management.
- NoSQL database technologies.
This is what you’ll get in return
The company offers a number of benefits including flexible working, a collaborative working environment, a generous pension contribution and is currently going through a large technology transformation programme incorporating a “cloud-first” approach.
Apply now for more details.