£47000 per annum
10 days ago
31 August 2022
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for Technical Business Analysts to work with one of the big four’s consultancies in the world. This is an exciting opportunity to work with some of the country’s cutting-edge projects in one of the most successful companies on the planet. You will have access to world leading training and the opportunity to grow your skill set alongside an industry leading team. You will be part of a team that transforms the way our clients use technology and deliver assets to our clients across a wide range of business processes.
- Manage the definition, analysis, delivery and maintenance of business, project, and system requirements.
- Preparing business requirements, documenting ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ processes and delivering process flows
- Writing and designing process maps
- Assisting in the development and / or implementation of Target Operating Models
- Defining reporting structures to management
- Previous experience Business Analyst experience within the Financial, Banking or Insurance sector
- High level Excel, PowerPoint, and other MS Office suite software
- Technical understanding of BA framework, process, UAT methodology, value cycles and business requirements
- Experience working on IT enabled change environment
- Previous experience in the Consultancy or Technology sector
- Previous experience or certifications within a cloud-based platforms (Azure, AWS or GCP)