£400 - £500 per day
02922 671 378
27 days ago
01 July 2022
Yolk Recruitment are working with a well established Managed Service provider based in Cheltenham. We are searching for an experienced Infrastructure professional to join in a Technical Consultant role for a 3-month contract. If successful you will deliver strategic consultancy services to a diverse client base that enhances their business and drives adoption of hybrid cloud and security technologies. The role is hybrid with travel to client sites when required.
The contract will be for 3 months on an inside IR35 basis. The rate is up to 500 per day.
This is what you'll be doing:
- Provide strategic consultancy to design and define cloud architectural solutions and see through to implementation.
- Engage with a wide audience of business stakeholders to articulate low-level technical designs and implementation plans.
- Execute technical workshops and assessments, gathering requirements to help understand problems and explore solutions.
- Take ownership for technical delivery of projects and complete hands-on technical implementation as required.
- Work closely with all teams to ensure project and service delivery meet customer expectations.
- Have a proven track record in successful delivery of cloud migration and implementations in both hybrid and full migration capacities.
- Strong technical background, with hands on experience in migrations to cloud, industry standard security solutions and firewall deployment
- Hypervisors (VMware ESXi / Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Server technologies
- SAN technologies
- TCP/IP, VLAN, switching, routing and firewall configuration, VPN and WAN environments
- Microsoft 365 (Exchange Online/Teams/SharePoint/OneDrive) and migrations to Modern Workplace solutions