£25000 per annum, Benefits: 26 days holiday + bank. Private Healthcare. Enhanced Pension.
24 days ago
17 August 2022
£25,000 + Fantastic Benefits
Yolk recruitment is pleased to be exclusively working with a well-known manufacturer who are looking for Technical Coordinator based in Ross-on-Wye.
This is a great opportunity to join an established, ever-growing company within the manufacturing industry. With products going into pubs, clubs, supermarkets and leisure this is a company that has been going for over 100 years and shows no signs of slowing down!
Reporting directly to the Quality Manager you will be part of a small close-knit team and will help facilitate the smooth transition from product development to the finished article. You will be ensuring the compliance of new and existing product formulas.
What you will be doing as Technical Coordinator:
- Supporting with the smooth transition from Research and Development (R&D) formulation development to factory production
- Frequent communication with R&D and production to facilitate continuous improvements in formulations including reformulating when necessary.
- Producing visual standards for all formulations.
- Creating of product and packaging specifications; and changes to such.
- Labelling and legislation control, ensuring that site labelling legislation is adhered to and ingredients declaration is correct.
- Working with the Procurement team to make recommendations where possible as well as actively participating in reduction in waste projects.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with key customers and partners.
- Assistance with supplier control and maintenance including assessment of ingredients for ‘fit for purpose’ and extension of shelf life.
- Ensuring product specifications are suitable and attainable when correctly mixed via laboratory trial.
- Site sensory training program.
The skills you will bring as Technical Coordinator:
- Expereince in a food manufacturing environment
- HACCP Qualified
- Food Safety qualified
- MSc in Food Science or related degree is desirable
And this is what you will receive:
- Salary of £25,000
- 5% performance based annual bonus
- Refer a friend scheme
- 25 days holidays plus bank (plus the option to buy more!)
- Your birthday off (not taken out of your holiday allowance)
- Enhanced Pension
- Private Healthcare
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this NPI and Technical Coordinator role apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling me directly on 07458163362.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.