£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
21 days ago
05 October 2023
Technical Design Architect - Up To £70,000 - Hybrid (One or two days in Cardiff a week)
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with an essentially valuable not-for-profit organisation to recruit a Technical Design Architect who will focus on the Enterprise Applications for the organisation.
This role is ideal for anyone who has architecture experience working on applications for a medium to large scale organisation.
What the Technical Design Architect will be doing
You will be responsible for designing and implementing the architecture for the variety of applications the organisation uses, optimising their cost-effectiveness.
- Working with the enterprise applications team to implement strategies for new and existing applications that maximise their value
- Design, create and implement a roadmap for the key enterprise technologies, especially cloud based applications
- Manage internal resources as well as third parties who work on the applications, guiding them toward appropriate solutions
- Line managing one or two technical architects
What you will bring to the team
You will have architecture experience, having worked on the architecture for an application project for at least one mid to large company.
- Experience effectively delivering technical architecture on an enterprise application
- Ability to create thorough and effective roadmaps and application strategies
- Effective communication skills both with external providers and internal staff
- Ability to line manage
- A keen analytical eye for how to improve the current estate
Here's What You'll Get in Return
The successful Technical Delivery Lead will be rewarded with;
- Salary of up to £70,000
- Up to 10% annual bonus (on average around 6-7%)
- Salary increases in line with inflation
- Fantastic internal progression opportunities
- Fully funded training opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
Think this one's for you
If you think this Technical Design Architect opportunity is for you then apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.