£28000 - £30000
2 months ago
Technical Document Controller
£28,000 - £30,000
This leading international engineering business has created a new opportunity for a Technical Document Controller at their key South Wales manufacturing site.
The business has a record of exceptional growth and a series of strategic acquisitions have created a platform for continued opportunities for growth. The local site is receiving ongoing investment, resulting in additional training and development opportunities as well as equipment and facilities.
You’ll play a key role in the business, ensuring all Quality documentation is checked and processed in line with company procedures, working with all internal departments, suppliers, external service providers and customers to ensure the required documentation is up to date and available at all times.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Checking material test certificates for compliance with specifications & Inspection Test Plans
- Checking quality certificates for outsourced processes to ensure compliance with specifications
- Electronically preparing all quality certificates/documents and uploading to company database
- Timely submittal of customer NOI’s in accordance with ITP/QP for hold and witness inspection points
- Liaising with customers to plan and organise hold or witness inspection points
- Timely submittal of NDT technique sheets and follow up of approvals
- Ensuring WO document revisions are up to date prior to starting production
- Check and sign off customer certificate packages ensuring details are full and correct in line with customer
- Transmit customer certificate packages through correct channels in line with customer procedures
- Work with quality department to resolve customer queries
- Provide support to quotation & sales team with document requirements during quotation stage and contract review
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Organisational and planning skills
- The ability to confidently liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience working in an engineering/manufacturing environment is essential
- Knowledge of material properties or NDT processes s advantageous
- HNC in Engineering or Manufacturing is advantageous
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
- 25 days + bank holidays
- 5% matched company pension
- Free parking
- Experience collaborating with highly qualified and experienced engineering teams
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.