£33000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
20 days ago
10 February 2023
£33,000 - £35,000 DOE
Yolk Recruitment are working with a manufacture who has been operating worldwide for 100 years, and their South Wales site has been operating for 40 years. They are one of the largest employers within the local area. They have been proven to be a very secure business, as they have consistently found themselves growing year upon year.
You will play a key role in developing new products, improving processes, and offering technical support to operational departments.
This is what you will be doing as a Technical Engineer
- Coordinate and deliver multiple projects on time.
- Carry out routine lab testing.
- Develop and improve processes.
- Work closely with internal departments.
- Provide operational support.
Experience you will bring as a Technical Engineer
- Educated to a degree level or above.
- Relevant experience in manufacturing.
- Experience working to ISO 45001, 9001, 14001.
- Previous experience working in a lab.
- Prior process improvement experience is advantageous.
- Ownership of leading projects.
This is what you will get in return
- Contributory pension scheme.
- In service lift insurance.
- 24 days holidays.
- Free parking.
- Wellness Programme.
- Professional career development opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.