5 months ago
Technical Improvements Officer
Have you worked within the food production industry? Do you have an understanding of BRC requirements? Have you worked on Quality Management Systems? Are you degree educated or do you have an equivalent in Food Technology?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be responsible as the technical Improvements Officer for the following:
- Implement into all factory areas the standards by which the company operates and seek to raise them continuously (includes production, goods in, engineering, process...)
- Training of staff against the systems and procedures in place.
- Attending trials to create products standards in conjunction with NPD and Production department.
- Working with production to validate all processes and procedures.
- Supplier approval +NCR
- Managing technical indicators, working with the laboratory manager.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience working within the food industry.
- Knowledge of customer codes or practice and BRC requirements.
- Experience of quality management systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Market Leader in their products and sector
- £25,000 depending on experience
- Company pension 6% employer contribution
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Company sick pay
- 4 x Death in Service
- Free eye test and £90 contribution to glasses.
- Long service recognition
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering specialist in branch today on 02921673753 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.