Competitive salary and benefits package
about 1 month ago
Do you have experience working as a Technical Manager within the FMCG market? Have you worked as a Quality Systems Manager within the Food Production industry? Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge?
This is what you’ll be doing
As Technical Manager you will manage and oversee this department which consists of being on the shop floor and in the Laboratory. You will be responsible for ensuring all technical systems are developed and implemented I ensure product quality; safety and it meets BRC standards and legislation.
- Develop and maintain the in house Quality Management system (QMS) to the current BRC standards.
- Develop and maintain the companies HACCP plan
- To develop all internal auditing process, ensuring that continuous improvement is managed and monitored at all times.
- Manage all technical administration in a hands on manner. Ensuring that all data is inputted in an accurate manner.
- Analyse data on a continuous basis.
- Ensure quality tests are conducted on time and in an effective manner, recording all findings.
- Lead the HACCP team.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience working within the FMCG market, within a Technical Management/ Quality Management role.
- Full understanding of BRC and HACCP.
- Experience managing a QMS.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience working in a fast paced environment.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Circa £35,000 per annum, dependant on skills and experience.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02921673753
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.