Up to £570 per day
about 1 year ago
Technical Manager (Cyber) - £570 a day- 6 month (extensions highly likely) - onsite- Newport- one stage virtual interview- ASAP start available- must be eligible for SC clearance (UK eyes only project)- Sector: Aerospace & Defence
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Technical Manager (Cyber) to work with an industry leading aerospace company pushing the boundaries of their field. This is an exciting opportunity to developing defence Cyber Security skills in a cutting-edge Aerospace project seen nowhere else in the country across a wide range of defence products. As part of this team, you will support studies managing the complex performance trades between software and hardware and support algorithm proving activities
- You will be responsible for establishing, maintaining and communicating the engineering programme, budget and work breakdown structure
- You will oversee engineering deliverables throughout the life of the project
- You will ensure that different specialist engineering teams are directed and co-ordinated to achieve work packages, including managing engineering requirements, risks and issues
- You will manage the technical assurance of the development, ensuring that the development is compliant to the requirements and architecture as set out by the System Architect and that it is carried out observing the processes as agreed with the Chief Engineer.
- Current SC clearance
- Have experience of systems design and implementation for data communications products in commercial or military environments.
- Have experience of embedded software development utilising custom hardware
- Experience and knowledge of CS3/HGES is preferable
- Familiar with process-driven software development
- Have experience of the full project lifecycle.
- Have an excellent understanding of work package definition, estimation, and planning
- Experience with Aerospace and a defence sector