2 months ago
£42,000 + 10% matched pension
A leading supplier of vital engineering services is creating new opportunities in South Wales as a result of both sustained dominance in its specialist market sector and continued ambitious growth. The business supplies services to a wide range of industries and blue chip companies worldwide and, supplying a vital high value service, has a position of stability and security to fuel its continued growth.
We are partnered with this business in the recruitment of a Technical Manager to join the leadership team at a key site and help drive the business forward.
This is what you'll be doing:
- Leading a team of Application Engineers, developing coating applications
- Oversee the day to day running of the Engineering department
- Work closely with customers, suppliers and the sales team
- New Product Development
- Develop an understanding of Machining, Finishing and NDT techniques to improve existing processes
- Champion productivity using a lean techniques
There are some must haves:
- A degree in Engineering / Materials
- Previous Managerial experience
- Knowledge of Thermal Spray processes / sector
And this is what you’ll get in return:
- Up to 20% combined pension contribution
- Formal professional development available
- Proven career progression opportunities
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Free parking
- Life Assurance x 2 and 4 salary
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now. You can apply here or contact our Head of Engineering Phil Pitman directly at email@example.com, or 02921 673717.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.