over 1 year ago
You will be reporting to the Technical manager and implementing the company’s standards, training staff to operate them, whilst continuously striving to improve the standards.
- Implement into all factory areas the standards which the company operates and seek to raise them continuously (includes production, goods in, engineering, process…)
- Training of staff against the systems and procedures in place.
- Attending trials to create product standards in conjunction with NPD and production department.
- Investigate of factory non-conformances.
- Investigation of customer complaints.
- Management of raw material and packaging intake.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Minimum of 1 year Quality experience
- Experience of working within food factory
- Experience of quality management systems
- Knowledge of customer codes or practice and BRC requirements
And this is what you’ll get in return
£22,000 per annum, DOE to work with a highly dynamic and forward thinking business that offers excellent training and development
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering specialist in branch today to discuss on 02921673753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.