Up to £70000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Technical Product Manager - Software Consultancy - up to £65000 - 2 Days onsite - Northern Ireland
one of the worlds largest tech consultancies looking to grow their Product team in Belfast and as such are looking for several experienced Product Managers to join their growing Product consultancy function.
this is an opportunity to join an experienced team providing software consultancy services to a range of clients. If you have Strong stakeholder management experience as well as exposure to working in diverse product engineering functions across the whole product development lifecycle then we would love to hear from you.
Ideally you will come from a technical background but we do appreciatte you may not tick every box but if you feel that you have the nessasary skills then we would love to hear from you.
The role is based in their Belfast office & they're currently operating a hybrid working model with 2 days per week in the office.
- Identifying and driving the development of new software products supporting Internal business transformation and underpinning our managed service agenda.
- Working with the business and technical stakeholders to identify opportunities, develop ambitious visions through shared roadmaps.
- Prioritising spending based on value, return on investment and strategic intent.
- Ongoing product development through continuous discovery
- Being responsible for the full lifecycle of the product and its features from inception through to retirement.
- Working with internal stakeholders in the firm, you'll be responsible for full stakeholder engagement and management.
- Demonstrable Product Management or Product Owner experience
- A solid understanding of Product Management best practice tools and techniques.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Proven experience of managing the software product lifecycle
- Demonstrates strategic capability - sees big picture and underlying drivers
- Salary up to £70,000
- Annual bonus of up to 17%
- Unmatched career progression opportunities
- Private GP Access
- Hybrid / flexible working