£45000 - £55000 per annum
14 days ago
14 July 2022
Yolk recruitment are looking for a Technical Product Owner for a fast growing technology company based in the South West with a Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience: i.e product or technical roles in Information Technology.
Providing technology-based solutions for the travel industry to generate revenue, efficiency and flexibility. The organisation are award-winning with their digital solutions and Their clients are key players in the travel industry.
Our flight aggregation products are based in the UK with an international customer base. We aggregate flight data from a huge variety of sources such as NDC, web, and other APIs.
We split our products into streams with each assigned a Product Owner plus developers and testers. We don’t get hung-up on sticking to a single delivery methodology, we recognise that different products suit different approaches.
We expect our Product Owners to make an impact; being a small team, you will directly influence the success of our products.
- Own key flight integrations as a product
- Manage your backlog and roadmap
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and external clients
- You must be able to talk with our developers on a technical level.
- You should be very familiar with API software development.
- Proven technical ability; basic software coding skills
- You need to be confident in producing reports and analysis for stakeholders, including basic statistical analysis with spreadsheets
- A strong sense of ownership, you should care about the performance of your product.
- Good communication skills; written and oral. You’ll be talking directly with internal business stakeholders and key clients.
- A forward thinking approach, don’t just accept the status quo, how can you improve your product?
- Organised, you’ll be working closely with the developers to ensure we stay on top of the day-to-day issues as well as the roadmap.
- Travel industry experience
- SQL skills
- Web scraping experience
- Public Cloud experience
We offer 25 days holiday per year
a company pension scheme
a Cyclescheme Salary Sacrifice benefit
free eye tests and flu vaccinations; a gym/fitness subsidy
hybrid working options and social activities and events throughout the year
Please note all successful candidates