£40000 - £54500 per annum
30 days ago
29 June 2022
Yolk Recruitment are looking for a Technical Project Manager for a World Leading Consultancy
The Business helps organisations transform and run complex operational processes that often create challenges and hinder their progress. Harnessing the power of tech and data to drive performance, They brings together innovative minds with a distinctive mix of subject matter knowledge and operational skills to deliver results that make the difference. We work with some of the most recognisable organisations worldwide in delivering large scale operational programmes and managed solutions. Underpinning all of this is our commitment to ensuring people are equipped with tomorrow’s skills to drive success for our clients today.
Our Technology Project Office is experiencing a period of sustained growth. We are seeking to recruit an experienced Technical Project Manager.
The Technical Project Manager should have a proven track record of managing SharePoint projects who can deliver high-risk projects of strategic importance to our clients.
The responsibilities of each role will vary depending on client needs but will include:
- Own the project throughout the full lifecycle from inception to support
- Stakeholder management
- Build and deliver the project plan
- Manage project resources
- Provide a collaborative and performance driven environment
- Continually identify, prioritize, and mitigate project risks and issues
- Manage project costs and manage the budget (includes related scope control)
Skills and experience
We're looking for candidates who have Technical Project Manager experience that can effectively and efficiently manage the definition, analysis, delivery and maintenance of business, project and system requirements.
- PM methodologies including Agile, Waterfall, PRINCE2
- PM Tools such as MS Project
- Collaborative tool sets e.g. Sharepoint, Powerpoint
- Digital technologies including Web, Cloud and Data
- Access to a Virtual GP
- Income Protection
- Life insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Personal Accident Cover
- Professional qualifications
- Career breaks
- Enhanced parental leave