£40000 - £47000 per annum
13 days ago
31 August 2022
Yolk Recruitment are looking for a Technical Project Manager for one of our most prestige clients based in Birmingham.
The Business helps organisations transform and run complex operational processes that often create challenges and hinder their progress. Harnessing the power of tech and data to drive performance, They brings together innovative minds with a distinctive mix of subject matter knowledge and operational skills to deliver results that make the difference. Working with some of the most recognisable organisations worldwide in delivering large scale operational programmes and managed solutions. Underpinning all of this is our commitment to ensuring people are equipped with tomorrow’s skills to drive success for our clients today.
Their Technology Project Office is experiencing a period of sustained growth. and are seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Technical Project Manager.
The Senior Technical Project Manager should have a proven track record of managing SharePoint projects who can deliver high-risk projects of strategic importance to our clients.
- Ideally you will have worked previously for a high-profile systems integrator or IT consultancy practice.
- You will have experience of successfully delivering technical projects to major blue chip clients
- You will be a self starter and respond well in high pressure environments whilst remaining focussed on project delivery.
- You will inspire others in the project team and lead by example
The responsibilities of each role will vary depending on client needs but will include:
- Own the project throughout the full lifecycle from inception to support
- Stakeholder management
- Build and deliver the project plan
- Manage project resources
- Provide a collaborative and performance driven environment
- Continually identify, prioritize, and mitigate project risks and issues
- Manage project costs and manage the budget (includes related scope control)
Skills and experience
We're looking for candidates who have Technical Project Manager experience that can effectively and efficiently manage the definition, analysis, delivery and maintenance of business, project and system requirements.
- PM methodologies including Agile, Waterfall, PRINCE2
- PM Tools such as MS Project
- Collaborative tool sets e.g. Sharepoint, Powerpoint
- Digital technologies including Web, Cloud and Data
- Experience within the Financial Services sector
- Access to a Virtual GP
- up to 17% performance bonus
- Income Protection
- Life insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Personal Accident Cover
- Professional qualifications
- Career breaks
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Car allowance