up to £21,000
8 days ago
16 March 2021
Technical Sales Administrator FTC
Looking for a bright and confident Technical Sales Administrator to work on a 10-Month Fixed term contract for a global company based in Port Talbot. If you have previously worked within a manufacturing or engineering industry, please apply today.
This is what you’ll be doing
The role of Technical Sales Administrator is to manage the process of quotes from preparation and submission for technical and commercial proposals whilst maintaining customer communication throughout. You will also:
· Receive customer quotes and enter into the CRM system.
· Review technical assessments and update the system including drawings, data sheets and emails.
· Build quotations based on information from internal departments
· Establish and verify manufacturing routing data in order of price.
· Input quotation data on to SAP system, establish margins. Verify generated pricing against historic pricing.
· Liaise with production personnel regarding production capacity and time-frames.
· Prepare quotation package for internal review approval
· Submit quotation package to customer and update CRM system.
· Resolve customer and supply queries during the quotation process.
· In the event of a purchase order (PO) verify the PO against quotation; ensuring all relevant information is complete and accurate.
· Self-manage and prioritize the quotations that have been assigned. Ensure a timely response to quotations, ensuring quotations are prepared and submitted within the company generated guidelines and targets.
· Contribute toward the improvement of the Proposal Department, company standards, practices and procedures.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
As an experienced Technical Sales administrator, you’ll need to have:
· Direct technical sales administration experience and technical knowledge of the current market.
· Excellent communication skills with people at all levels.
· Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· The ability to make effective decisions and to work within tight deadlines.
· An education to GCSE standard including Maths and English A - C.
And this is what you’ll get in return
up to £21,000 depending on experience.
Early finish Fridays and excellent benefits.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell on 0292 673727