£30,000 - £40,000 + uncapped commission
4 months ago
Technical Sales & Marketing Executive
Do you have experience selling a Technical or IT Solution based product or service? Are you a consultative sales person with the ability to generate new business? If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
This is what you'll be doing
We develop technical products for the some of the biggest names in the media, film, and entertainment industry and we are now looking for an experienced technical sales person who can help us expand in this vertical and also to venture into new markets. You will have frequent opportunities to travel overseas (particularly to the US) to engage with new and existing clients and to also develop a strong network in the UK and Europe alike. You will thrive on customer interactions and be comfortable (and knowledgeable) in the technical aspects of software products.
Sales – Existing Clients & New Business
To build commercial relationships and gain a broad understanding of our clients’ businesses and wider opportunities
To upsell and cross sell additional services and products
To identify and establish new business partners and opportunities
To formalise Agreements with both new and existing clients
Sales – General
To organise sales visits, globally to prepare and deliver presentations that propose solutions
To identify any work needed to install the product
To prepare tenders, proposals and quotations
To negotiate contracts, terms and conditions
To work closely with post-sales support team
To develop and implement product training programs and provide product education and advice
To perform product launches and technical presentations
To undertake market research to enable product and service modifications and recommendations
To produce technical and sales product information for internal and external customers
To attend Trade Exhibitions, Conferences and Meetings, attend and partake in industry trade events
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Proven experience in sales of a technical/IT/Software based product
- Exposure to frequent overseas travel with no travel restrictions
- Commercial awareness – strategic and operational and ability to build long-term relationships with clients
- Collaborative and consultative sales approach
- A determination and persistence in pursuing leads that does not alienate or disenfranchise potential clients
- Excellent technology skills to understand the complexities of the company’s offerings
- Problem-solving acumen to analyse customer issues and recommend appropriate solutions
- Full driving licence
What you'll get in return
- Salary: negotiable depending on experience
- Commission: lucrative uncapped commission structure to be put in place upon start within the role
- Hours: Mon- Fri 9-5.30
- Fitness Club Membership
- Contributory pension scheme and share option scheme
Are you up to the challange?
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.