about 1 year ago
Have you got experience working within a technical environment? Are you highly organised and have great attention to detail? Then please apply today.
This is what you’ll be doing
My client is a market leading Engineering company who are looking for a technical support administrator to join their close-knit team. You will be providing support to the Engineering and Production departments.
- Ensure all work orders are correct and contain sufficient information
- Review contract and check specifications
- Create process route cards
- Undertake inspections of customer products
- Keep internal departments informed about site operation and problems
- Data entry, training and maintenance of Aventa software
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience working for an engineering company
- Excellent IT skills (proficient in Microsoft packages)
- ERP software experience
- Proactive Attitude
And this is what you’ll get in return
£26,000 Starting salary
Excellent career progression opportunities
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Pension contribution from 4%-10%
Free onsite parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans on 02921 673743.