Up to £35000 per annum
7 days ago
23 February 2023
Technology Sales Division - Senior Talent Consultant
Hybrid working - home and office-based (Cardiff)
Flexible working hours
Basic salary of £35k
Yolk Sales team are Technology sales specialists who work with clients to act as an extension to their business, offering a reshaped recruitment approach to suit their needs and business. We deliver the best Technology sales experts across the UK to take our client's business into the future. The Yolk Sales team have expertise in placing proven sales professionals across specialisms including SaaS, FinTech, Digital Media, Cyber Security and Telecoms. We are looking for recruitment professionals with experience in the Tech Sales market to join the team.
Yolk Recruitment is an award-winning specialist recruitment business and for over 10 years, we've worked with start-ups, scale-ups, established businesses, and enterprise clients to reshape their recruitment. We specialise in some key markets including Technology & Digital, Legal, Marketing & Creative, Sales, Engineering & Technical, Office Support & HR, Finance & Accountancy and Public Sector & Not for profit.
Our employees strive to be the Brightest, Boldest and Best version of themselves and in return, we are committed to supporting them to reach their full potential. We offer above-market remuneration rates and enjoy rewarding our staff with bonuses, promotions, exceptional commission rates and a great benefits package. We have a culture of high standards, where everyone wins, and we are always keen to hear from talented recruitment professionals.
This is what you'll be doing as a Senior Talent Consultant:
A Senior Talent Consultant is an expert relationship builder and by applying your skills and experience you'll build lasting relationships with candidates and clients.
- Identifying potential candidates for the Sales sector through search methods and contacting them over the telephone and/or face-to-face to assess suitability
- Researching the market to become an expert by identifying the businesses that need candidates
- Using sales techniques to create opportunities with clients through telephone calls, video calls, emails and ultimately face to face meetings
- Managing candidates through the interview process
- Working towards activity and revenue targets
- Finding great people for jobs, and great jobs for people
The experience you'll bring to Yolk:
- Extensive recruitment experience within Tech Sales including; FinTech, SaaS, Cyber Security, Digital Media, and Telecoms markets
- Evidence of consistent billing success within a 360 recruitment role
- Experience in working to targets and achieving high levels of activity
- Previous work experience with clients across multiple, varied industries
Here are some must-haves to work for Yolk:
- Bright, Bold, and Better in everything that you put your mind to
- Common sense, intelligence, initiative, and urgency
- Resilience and positivity when faced with difficult situations
- A committed approach to achieving targets
- Team spirit and culturally aware
- Individuality, it's the 'U' in USP
- After all, who knows it all?
- Effective communication skills in all forms including face-to-face, telephone, video calls and written
And this is what you'll get in return:
- £35k basic salary
- Uncapped commission
- Promotion pathway to a higher level consultant or Managing Consultant on achieving set targets
- An award-winning training programme - tailored to your experience level
- Monday to Friday business hours
- Hybrid working with flexible business hours between 7 am - 7 pm
- A clear career progression pathway
- 23 days of annual leave to start. This rises by 1 day for every completed year
- Bank holidays and Christmas shutdown days in addition to annual leave
- A day off on your birthday on us!
- A charity day
- Great social events throughout the year
- Quarterly adventures for our top performers and support staff
- The Yolk Summer Party!
- Company holiday - when we hit our yearly target everyone enjoys an all-inclusive company holiday on us!
- Free on-site parking
- Sage Employee Benefits worth up to £1k
Like what you hear?
This is an exciting time to join the recruitment sector and join a leading brand within this sector.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work. If we can make any reasonable adjustments for you during the interview and selection process, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your request.