about 1 year ago
Telephone Account Manager
Are you passionate about customer service? Great on the phone and building relationships? Interested in working for a Sunday Times Top 100 company? Then apply today.
This is what you’ll be doing
Responsible for working alongside the brokers to help promote and develop the platform.
- Manage a panel of lapsed accounts and turn them into regular users
- Identify larger opportunities to work with the regional Business Development Manager to help increase levels
- Support the external sales team
- Attend regular training meetings and events
- Provide suitable feedback and reports.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous knowledge of Insurance or intermediary market is desirable
- Excellent phone manner and organisational skills
- Negotiation skills
- Commercially oriented
And this is what you’ll get in return
£18,000 working Monday to Friday 9-5 with some flexibility plus bonus.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries on 02921 673734