5 months ago
Telephone Account Manager
A Top Insurance company are looking for a Telephone Account Manager to join their growing team on the outskirts of Cardiff.
This is what you’ll be doing
The role will be to sit within the Sales team supporting them in all aspects from following up on quotes and all outstanding leads.
- Pro-actively manage a panel of lapsed accounts and to turn them in to regular users.
- To identify larger opportunities and work with the regional BDM to increase business levels.
- Support the external sales team, via attending training meetings and events
- Provide analysis and feedback
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Excellent knowledge of Insurance market
- Experience of managing relationships with brokers
- Negotiation skills
- Results orientated
- Planning and organizational skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
Salary is up to £18,000 plus bonus
Chance to work in a Sunday Times Top 100 company
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with our Office Support recruiter, Emma Harries on either email@example.com or 02921 673734.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.