Up to £21317.00 per annum
27 days ago
30 November 2022
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a large public sector organisation to recruit a Telesales Agent to join their team.
This will be a Hybrid permanent position with a great salary plus excellent OTE.
What the Telesales Agent will be doing
The Telesales Agent will contact existing and new customers with the objective of generating sales on products, whilst building relationships with customers of high potential value.
- To generate revenue and build relationships via outbound calls to customers from designated audience list(s).
- To achieve productivity and performance targets.
- To add value to every customer interaction by helping customers create a collection with a purpose.
- To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of current and previous products.
- To provide customer feedback with a view to minimising complaints, improving our service and maximising sales.
What the successful Telesales Agent will bring to the team
- Excellent oral, aural, and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to prioritise workloads and achieve team targets.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- The ability to work in a structured way, following key principles and enabling the sharing of workload
Here's What You'll Get in Return
The successful Telesales Agent will be rewarded with.
- Salary of £21,317 per annual plus excellent OTE.
- 25 days Annual Leave + bank holidays
- Learning and development opportunities
- Hybrid working
- On site Occupational Health Service
Think this one's for you
If you think this Telesales Agent opportunity is for you then apply online or call Sophie Roach to discuss the role in confidence on 07458143279
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.