£22000 per annum
02921 673 731
21 days ago
15 December 2021
The ideal candidate will have experience in high volume sales roles, be very resilient and love working at a fast pace! if you have experience selling into the hospitality market this will be beneficial but not essential.
You will be working for a rapidly growing, forward thinking start up technology business, joining an established sales team along another new starter. This is a rapidly growing business with lots of earning potential but also opportunity to develop and grow with a company that has seen fantastic growth already in the last year.
This is a remote role, so you must be self-motivated to drive high call volumes from home, and be happy with occasional travel to London.
What are the responsibilities as a Sales Executive?
- Support the field sales executives signing up new partners
- Cold calling in high volume delivery zones, generating new leads and prospecting accounts.
- Educating customers about business solutions - Analysing consumer needs and developing solutions for them
- Book meetings for the field sales teams to attend
- Managing communication with the onboarding team and facilitating collaboration in the
What skills/ experience do I need?
- At least 12 months experience in a fast-paced sales role
- Demonstrated ability of hitting targets
- Resilience to deliver high volume of outbound calls daily
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to negotiate and problem-solve – excellent communication skills
- Must understand the importance of fast paced decision making.
- Salary of up to £22,000
- Minimum of £6,000 + OTE
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Auto enrolment onto workplace Pension Scheme
- Flexible working (as agreed with line manager)
- Home based with some travel to London office
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Hannah Elson at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities