4 months ago
Do you have a strong administrative background with the ability to work individually and within a large team? Do you have the ability to support different departments? If so, please read on and apply.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Provide administrative support to different departments.
- Record keeping, data logging, typing, minute taking, photocopying, filing, arranging meetings, appointments & interviews, diary management, distribution of communications etc.
- Data input
- Provide administrative assistance in all aspects of training booking, delivery and recording
The experience you’ll bring to the team:
- Excellent Admin duties
- Being outgoing and enjoy dealing with customers, clients and working within a large team
- Great telephone manner
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications, excel, word.
- Highly organised and adaptable to new working environments
And this is what you’ll get in return:
- Hourly rate up to £9.50ph
- Busy Office Environment
- Ongoing work
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact myself
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.