£10 - £14
about 2 months ago
Ongoing for 2 Months
Temporary Communications Assistant
Temporary contract for 2+ months
£18,000 - £21,000 depending on experience
Yolk recruitment are currently recruiting for a well-known client based in Cardiff. They are looking for a keen Communications assistant to join their team on a temporary basis for at least 2 months.
Welsh language - NOW they DO have translators but someone who has experience using welsh or can speak welsh would be highly desirable.
It’s not an absolute essential but it would be of great interest.
This is what you'll be doing
- Coordinating and delivering events.
- Engaging in digital Marketing.
- Evidence of working on projects would be great.
- Great Copy writing skills would be an advantage.
- Assisting with the delivery of all communications.
- Improve external links with stakeholders.
- Help with the development of the brand through digital media.
- Provide ways to support community engagement.
- Using social media to maintain the work and reputation of the company.
- Abide to the social media policy.
- Grow digital audiences.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Hannah Davies at Yolk Recruitment.