7 months ago
Are you a Law Graduate looking to use your degree? Are you seeking your first position within a global law firm? Are you able to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels?
Our Cardiff base client are recruiting for a Legal Assistant to join their firm in the City Centre. This role would be ideal for someone who has graduated in Law and has a passion for a successful legal career.
What you will be doing:
- General Administration
- Managing workloads
- Liaising with clients and colleagues throughout the company
- Working independently and with other departments
- Conduct legal research
The experience you’ll need to bring to the team:
- Recent Law Graduate needed / this role is only suitable for those who are graduating this year or have graduates in Law within the last few years, or candidates who are currently studying Law.
- Small admin background/ work experience would be desirable
And this is what you’ll get in return:
- Flexible working hours in a global law firm
- Ongoing contract
- Progression opportunities available
- £9ph and adhoc overtime available
- Great, busy office environment
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.