about 2 years ago
A great law firm are looking for an experienced legal secretary to join their team within their Cardiff office.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Provide secretarial support to various teams and fee earners, and work within a team of legal secretaries
- Prepare documents
- Produce invoices, scan, file and fax
- Manage diaries, book meetings, assist with travel arrangements, and answer telephone calls
- Build relationships with clients
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience within a legal secretary experience is essential
- Advanced IT skills and good typing skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Excellent communication skills, with a client focused approach
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Temporary ongoing assignment
- Great office environment
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673 732 or via email: email@example.com.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact myself
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.