almost 2 years ago
Temporary Marketing Manager
Do you have the ability to plan and implement PR campaigns? Do you have knowledge of SEO & Web anlystics?
This is what you’ll be doing
- Plan, develop and implement PR campaigns to communicate key messages across all channels
- Build and manage a rich content/ editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Interview customers and incorporate their insight in to multi-channel campaigns.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with the internal team.
- Write creative and engaging content that turns complex concepts in to copy that’s straight-forward and simple to understand.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Proficient in Marketing Automation software (preferably Hubspot)
- Efficient organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software features
- HTML/ CSS, Adobe Creative Suite hands on experience.
- Experience of identifying, implementing and delivering a marketing plan
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Free onsite parking
- Great working hours
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673 732 or via email: email@example.com.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact myself
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.