£8 - £9
9 months ago
Temporary Office Administrator
Newport (Industrial Estate not City Centre)
Ongoing - 12 month placement
My Client based on the outskirts of Newport is looking for an experienced office administrator to join their team for a year.
This person ideally needs to drive as the role is based on an industrial estate and public transport routes can make this difficult.
This is what you'll be doing
- Updating spreadsheets
- Contacting sites to book install dates
- Making sure all paperwork is ready for the following day
- Responding to emails
- Scanning paperwork to head office and saving in folders
- Answering the telephone
- Updating and maintaining the diary
- Ordering replacement stock and hardware
- Checking all stock ordered comes in and gets booked in to be fitted
- Offering/ making guests and senior staff refreshments
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Working in an office environment previously acting as administrative support
- Supporting other staff (managing outlook calendars) ad organising/ planning meetings
- Great attention to detail and communication skills
- Experience of working in a team as well as independently
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Hannah Davies at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.