12 months ago
I am working with a fantastic client who are looking for candidates who possess the resilience and ambition to start their Sales career for market leaders within insurance. The company is fast paced and dynamic and are now looking for candidates who are looking for new opportunities within this hard working, high achieving sales team.
What you’ll be doing-
- Working with an existing vibrant and successful sales team taking really warm leads and supporting customers to choose the policy that’s right for them. You’ll be building rapport with customers and ensuring you provide the ultimate customer experience.
- Communicate with customers, insurance companies and associated third parties in the most appropriate medium (telephone, email, written) that supports the customer journey and the conversion of sales into live policies.
- Submit accurate and complete applications to insurance providers in a timely manner.
- Communicate and support Sales Advisers with regular updates on progress and required action on live cases.
- Resolve customer’s dissatisfaction appropriately and log all instances of dissatisfaction reported to you.
- Have a high regard for compliance within an FCA regulated business and adhering to all legislation and regulatory guidelines.
Experience you’ll bring to the team –
- Previous experience of working within a competitive, outbound/proactive sales role
- Demonstrable experience achieving sales targets
- Excellent communication skills and work ethic with a customer focused approach
- Able to manage own time to complete the tasks allocated
- Desire to be the best, displaying pride in achieving targets and striving to be the best at what you do while being a positive team player
- Confident and engaging with high levels of self-awareness and a professional and mature approach to work
What you will get in return –
- £17,000 - £18,000
- Full ongoing training will be provided
- Good location with excellent transport links
If this sounds like you or someone you know please get in touch. We offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. For an informal chat about this role please contact Ellie Harris at Yolk Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 732.