6 months ago
Have you got experience with Sage? Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger?
This is what you will be doing:
- Oversea all purchases made by the business
- Matching invoices to purchase orders, and obtaining approval of invoices from Heads of Department on a timely basis.
- Dealing with all VAT enquiries
- Managing all purchase enquiries
- Preparing and processing payment runs using both BACS and manual cheque payments.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A good working knowledge of Sage, and experience of running a Sage based purchase ledger.
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in a similar role.
- Good administration skills and an attention to detail.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Great team environment
- Competitive salary
Are you up to the challenge?
For more information, please get in touch with Ellie Harris on 02921 673732. Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.