2 months ago
30 April 2019
Temporary Welsh Speaking Telephone Interviewer
3-4 weeks work/ Full time/ Flexible hours and Saturdays available
Our Cardiff based client are recruiting for Fluent Welsh Speaking telephone interviewers to help out with their most recent research project. All training is provided and brilliant rewards are offered for those who exceed their daily quota/ target.
This is NOT a sales role.
This is what you’ll be doing-
- Speaking to members of the public and/or Business’ to collate research regarding a government based client of theirs.
- Speaking over the phone while filling in an electronic questionnaire on the computer.
- Speaking in Welsh/ writing in Welsh.
- Submitting completed questionnaires to their internal system.
- Working through a database of personal and confidential data.
- Working and exceeding your daily quota/ target.
The experience you’ll bring to the team-
- Customer service skills.
- Preferable call centre or heavy telephony experience.
- Fluent in speaking Welsh, whether that’s learnt from birth or School, confidence in using the language is key.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673740 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Hannah Davies at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673740