£25000 - £30000
about 1 year ago
£25000 to £33000 DOE
An exciting global business are looking for test analysts to join their software house to help with building enterprise applications for a range of large scale clients, where the team operate in a collaborative manner using cutting edge technologies to provide the best solution. Over the last decade the businesses commitment to innovation has been recognised both nationally and internationally, receiving a multitude of awards for their practises across the globe.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Writing your own detailed test cases/scripts for both functional and non-functional requirements and then executing them and logging and reporting back defects using Excel/JIRA
- Creating your own test reports for project stakeholders, including those external to the company.
- Working in close communication with developers to produce new exciting bleeding edge applications/technology to provide to their clients to transform their customer engagement and experience.
- Supporting clients through their own testing processes both remotely and on-site.
The experience that you'll bring to the team
- Previous testing experience with the following: Web, Mobile & Standalone Applications - SQL server - Writing your own test scripts/cases
- Strong communication, interpersonal and workload management skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively with self-drive
- Previous experience working within an Agile environment
- A thorough understanding of the full testing lifecycle
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Multiple progression routes
- Mobile Phone
- Private healthcare
- Free onsite parking
- Free office fruit basket
- Regular social activities (e.g. Paintballing)
Are you up to the challenge?
If you are searching for an opportunity where you can have a voice, add real value, help drive and deliver a great service as well as progress your career then please get in touch today with our specialist software testing recruiter, Joel Marshall on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673760 / 07527 884999
Please apply with a CV attaching your recent contact details. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.