3 months ago
Test Engineer, Taunton, £30,000-£35,000 + Excellent Benefits
Yolk are currently looking to recruit an experienced Test Engineer for a leading digital organisation based in Taunton. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a high-performing environment with exposure to the very latest technology.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will work across multiple scrum teams to develop test automation solutions on a range of projects. Typically you will:
- Provide fast, reliable feedback to the development teams using automated tests.
- Ensure that the right level of automation is applied to each project
- Ongoing maintenance of automated tests is part of the overall process.
- Design and builds test cases with expected results.
- Conducts a range of different software testing types (Including Unit, Integration, Automation, Regression and Exploratory testing; interpreting and executing sets of moderately complex test scripts using agreed methods and standards.
- Operates the organisation’s software testing tools effectively and follows procedures and techniques correctly
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience of testing within an agile environment
- Broad exposure to software testing – either manual or automated
- Awareness of programming/scripting in either C# or Java
- Practical experience of using SQL
- Experience of use of cucumber/spec flow or some Gherkin type language in writing tests
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A very competitive package including an excellent pension
- Broad flexible working opportunities including home working and flex-time options
- An opportunity to work in a modern agile environment with exposure to the latest technology
- Extensive training and development
Are you up to the challenge?
To apply for the role, please forward a copy of your CV. If you would like more information, call Daniel Lewis on 02921 673744