£50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
03 January 2024
Software Test Engineer | Up to £80,000 + Bonus | Gloucestershire | Active DV Clearance Required | 2 Stage Interview Process
Yolk Recruitment is working with a National Security / Defence Consultancy looking to grow their test engineering function. They're looking for experienced test engineers to join their Gloucestershire, Ipswich or London locations.
If successful you will join an experienced team ensuring the reliability, performance, and quality of secure software products. You will work closely with the development team to create and execute comprehensive test plans, identify and report defects, and collaborate to ensure the delivery of top-notch software to clients. Automation experience is preferred but the company will look at strong manual testers looking to step up into an automation role.
The role requires active DV security clearance.
What you will be doing:
- Develop, implement, and maintain test strategies and plans for software projects.
- Create and execute test cases, scripts, and scenarios to verify software functionality, performance, and reliability.
- Identify, document, and track software defects, and work with the development team to resolve issues.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and user stories.
- Automate testing processes to improve efficiency and test coverage.
The experience you will bring to the team:
- Active DV clearance (essential).
- Experience with API testing.
- Knowledge of Linux.
- Hands-on experience in using automated testing frameworks.
- Understanding of Non-Functional, Load or Performance testing.
- JIRA, Confluence or any backlog or test management tooling.
What you will receive in return:
- Salary up to £80,000.
- Guaranteed £5,000 bonus + 10% annual performance bonus.
- Private medical insurance.
- Enhanced pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday (bank holidays on top).
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.