24 days ago
02 June 2019
Test Engineer (Electronics)
A rapidly growing high-tech engineering business is expanding their manufacturing facilities, creating a number of new opportunities to join their team. A new role has been created to undertake electronic and system level testing of products throughout the product development life cycle.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Testing products using electronic test equipment
- Testing of device operation
- Assessment of device firmware using bespoke test jigs
- Modification and repair of products when required
- Providing detailed test reports to feedback to the design/development team
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience testing electronic devices, using electronic test equipment
- Testing device firmware
- Writing technical reports
- Knowledge of PCB technology
- Interpretation of technical/engineering information/drawings
There are also some must haves:
- HNC/HND in Electronics or equivalent, or significant experience of the above
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Opportunities for development in an exciting high tech engineering company
- £25,000 salary
- Statutory pension
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Free parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now. You can apply here or contact our Head of Engineering Phil Pitman directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 02921 673717.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.