£35,000 - £40,000
9 months ago
We are working with a company who are fast becoming a leading player and disruptor in the Fintech and Regtech sectors. They provide Anti- money laundering, Age and Identity Verification to some of the biggest names in finance, gaming and digital entertainment.
They are looking for a test engineer who is able to think like a user to define and code creative test scenarios and has the capability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Fully test all in-house developed applications and subsequent software releases using a methodical testing plan approach ensuring that each solution is tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy and/or external systems
- Contributing and collaborating across the entire software testing lifecycle to convert manual test cases into automated test suite using any open source tools like Selenium using .Net or Cucumber using Java.
- Ensure that internally developed applications are tested in line with end user requirements and best practice.
- Prioritisation of any found issues based on their severity and impact on system functionality.
There’s also some must haves
- Knowledge of software testing best practices with a minimum of 5+ years of Manual testing.
- 2+ years of Automation testing experience using coding in either .net or Java using selenium, cucumber, spec flow.
- Use of data querying language (e.g. SQL) and NoSQL databases
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- 33 day’s holiday (including stats)
- Weekly yoga sessions
- ‘The Nest’ – which includes foosball table, Xbox and reading corner
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Katie Phillips at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 762
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*