£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Test Lead | Manual Testing | SC Cleared or Eligible | Up to £70,000 | Chippenham | Hybrid (1-2 days per month in the office)
Yolk Recruitment are excited to be working with a consultancy specialising in secure infrastructure solutions. They're looking for an experienced Test Analyst to lead the testing unit on one of their software products.
As Test Lead you will be responsible of the management of a small team (3 testers) working on one of their software products. You will be responsible for developing the test framework & strategy as well as setting performance targets & KPI's for the team. You will need strong experience in manual software testing as well as experience leading / managing a team.
They are based in Chippenham & operate hybrid working with 1-2 days per month in the office. The role requires active SC clearance or eligibility.
What you will be doing:
- Developing & maintaining the test framework.
- Planning & managing test strategy, working closely with the development manager to ensure test strategy is aligned with the development strategy.
- Manage testing across the whole software development lifecycle.
- Team management of the testing team including 121's, KPI & SLA management.
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Previous experience managing / leading test engineering teams.
- Strong technical experience in manual software testing, flexible on tooling.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience working within an Agile / Scrum environment.
- SC Clearance or eligibility.
What you'll receive in return:
- Salary up to £70,000
- 23 days holiday (rising to 27) bank holidays on top
- Remote & flexible working
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.