about 2 months ago
Do you have a background in Mechanical engineering? Do you have testing experience? Have you worked in a workshop environment? Are you looking for a new and exciting venture?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for the testing and validation of their products which are used in safety critical application. You will coordinate the requirements of engineering, production and sales through the use of various systems and processes to produce test results and validation for changes, product development and new products.
- Work within the quality framework operated by the company.
- Complete test setups to ensure validation is carried out in accordance to the regulations and standards of which they work within.
- Maintaining the compliance to 5S.
- Assist with test installations.
- Ensure the test facilities have the necessary materials to operate.
Generate internal test reports for each test completed.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Good GCSE grades or equivalent in English and Maths
- Mechanical Engineering qualification or Engineering experience
- Experience of maintenance or working with machines
- Worked in a workshop environment and has competently used general hand tools
- General understanding of industry standards and regulations in order to ensure guidelines are followed and machinery and equipment are operated safety.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £20,000-£25,000 per annum dependant on skills and experience
- Package- Free parking on site
- Pension 4% employer/ 4% employee
- Free eye test
- Life insurance 3.5 times salary
- Xmas party all covered- quarterly meets
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist in branch today to discuss.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.