£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
20 days ago
09 March 2024
Thermal Spray Engineering Manager
Up to £55,000
Yolk Recruitment is pleased to be working with a leading heat treatment company in their search for an Engineering Manager. This is a great opportunity for you to join a Globally recognised company leading an enthusiastic team who you can mentor and develop.
This is what you'll be doing as Thermal Spray Engineering Manager
- To oversee the day to day running of the Engineering Department.
- To provide engineering to support with existing applications, identify and implement productivity cost savings and troubleshoot issues.
- To accept responsibility for the process development of new applications and production parts
- Work closely with customers and sales team from enquiry stage, through to production, and to delivery of components.
- Ensure that all process documentation is clear accurate and up to date and all supporting documents i.e. specifications / drawings are maintained and registered.
- Aid the quality representative in managing NC/CAR'S to ensure robust actions are in place for application issues.
- In conjunction with the General manager be responsible for setting and maintaining departmental objectives / KPI'S.
The experience you will bring as Thermal Spray Engineering Manager
- Experience within the Thermal Spray sector
- Mechanical Engineering / Material Science (or related discipline) to Degree level or equivalent experience
- Experience of identifying and implementing productivity/process improvements
- The ability to interpret complex data, technical drawings and customer specifications ? Strong Leadership skills complemented by excellent communication skills
- Hands on approach
- Good understanding of QMS system, knowledge of aerospace quality systems AS9100 and NADCAP would be an advantage
And this is what you will get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Eligibility to annual bonus
- Pension - match contribution from 4% - 10%
- Life Assurance - 2 x annual salary
- Free parking on all sites
- Free refreshments provided
- An entitlement to full pay whilst off sick for a limited number of days (in addition to your statutory sick pay entitlement)
- 25 days holiday plus national holidays
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.