Tool Room Specialist
Do you have experieince within a Tool Room and Maintenance enviroment?
This is what you’ll be doing
o identify, check and provide preventative maintenance on press tools and assembly, inspection and polishing fixtures.
• Identify and check test equipment and certain commodities in and out of the tool room.
• To provide service, cleaning, inventory, storage and accounting of tools and test equipment used in daily operation.
• Perform routine maintenance tasks on tooling. • Maintain thorough inventory recording and control systems within tooling.
• Operate powered and non-powered hand tools and industrial equipment, including manual machinery (e.g. saws, mills, lathes, surface grinder and drills).
• Ensure 5S standards are met within production areas • To assist with fabrication and the welding of equipment (e.g. work tables, pallets and production support items).
• Service and repair of press and assembly tools, polishing and inspection fixtures. • To support the machining of components and parts (e.g. CNC machine fixtures and polishing fixtures).
• To provide support for all machinery within production areas.
• To create and design own drawings for the production of tooling when requested
The experience you’ll bring to the team
• Previous experience within a Tool Room and Maintenance environment is desirable
• Previous Engineering experience and an understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods is desirable
• Previous experience working with a range of metal and plastic materials
• Previous experience in welding activities, including mig and arc welding Tool Room Specialsit
And this is what you’ll get in return
A compettieve salary
27 Days Holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Julian Richards, an engineerig specialist in branch today on 02921 673 763 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities