02921 673 719
over 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Trade Mark Attorney
A Top 100 law firm, are looking for a driven Trade Mark Attorney, to join their thriving legal 500 Intellectual Property team. This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside extremely respected individuals in the field, and progress your career with a practice that prides itself on its exceptionally high quality of work, alongside enabling employees to enjoy an excellent work life balance.
This role is to be based out of Bristol or Exeter, and there will be a blended approach to home based and office work as we move out of COVID restrictions, dependant on business needs.
This is what you’ll be doing
• Handle a wide mixture of trade mark work, including general TM portfolio management, conduction proceedings before the UKIPO and EUIPO and prosecuting trade marks on a worldwide basis
• Work closely with the Trade Marks team, and report directly into the Head of Trade Marks
• Take a real interest in your client’s market, and ensure that your clients always receive exceptional service
• Actively engage in business development, to win work from potential clients
The experience you’ll bring to the team
• Trade Mark Attorney (4 years + is preferred, however more junior/part qualified candidates are invited to apply)
• An interest or experience in the retail, consumer products, luxury goods or technology sectors is an advantage
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ambitious to progress your career
• Experience of building relationships with existing and prospective clients
• Ability to build strong client relationships
And this is what you’ll get in return
• Competitive salary
• Excellent bonus structure
• Health Care cash plan
• Pension scheme
• 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays, plus your birthday off, plus an extra day at Christmas!)
• Great city centre location
• Free legal services to staff
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.