02921 673 719
3 days ago
21 August 2021
A UK Top 50 law firm, are looking for an experienced Trade Mark Formalities Assistant, to join their specialist Technology and Intellectual Property team.
Notably, this is an excellent opportunity to work within a Chambers and Legal 500 ranked team, and advise clients on UK and EU trade mark registries.
This is a full-time permanent position, in which you would be based in their state-of-the-art Bristol office (however the role is remote during COVID-19, and there will be flexibility when we move back to “normality”).
This is what you’ll be doing
· Provide advice to clients on trade mark and design applications
· Advise on and draft specifications for trade mark applications
· Manage trade mark applications in the UK, EU and internationally via worldwide agents, from filing to registration
· Manage the renewal of trade marks and designs
· Implement trade mark watching services
· Maintain excellent relationships with clients, including well-known brands in retail, leisure and the financial services sectors, from multinationals to start ups
· Adopt the latest technology solutions and deliver efficient services
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Experience of all aspects of trade mark and design renewals is essential
· Confident in dealing with clients and IPO correspondence
· Experience in formalities tasks such as recordal of assignments
· Excellent attention to detail
· Experience using FoundationIP or similar record management system
· Self-motivated, enthusiastic and a team player
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Competitive salary with annual pay review
· Progression opportunities
· Private Medical Insurance and Dental cover
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays (rising to 30 days based on length of service
· Pension Scheme
· Life Assurance
· Cycle to work scheme
· Shopping vouchers
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities. *