£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
13 days ago
23 June 2023
Role: Trade Mark Paralegal
Salary: Up To £30,000.00 (DOE)
Are you an experienced Paralegal looking for an exciting new opportunity in the Intellectual Property sector? Due to an exciting period of growth Yolk Recruitment are supporting a leading legal firm in Bristol in their search for an experienced Trade Mark Paralegal.
As a Trade Mark Paralegal you will support their highly skilled team of Trade Mark Attorneys who offer a full range of trade mark services to a diverse portfolio of clients, from individuals to FTSE 100 companies. This is an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level within a professional team working in a friendly and relaxed environment.
This is what you'll be doing:
- Preparing correspondence for attorney review including specification amendments, advising on and responding to basic office actions, reporting emails and reminders.
- Coordinating trade mark recordal programs and preparing trade mark schedules and other reports for clients.
- Undertaking legal research and analysis of watch notices to assess commercial interests of third parties.
- Dealing with powers of attorney and other documents, preparing cost estimates, and collating evidence in contentious proceedings.
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Previous paralegal experience, preferably in a trade mark practice.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- A proactive attitude with the ability to take the initiative and forward plan.
- Able to work effectively as part of a diverse and inclusive team.
And this is what you'll get in return:
This modern and innovative firm are currently relocating to brand new contemporary offices in a desirable location of the city centre. The firm offer excellent opportunities for career progression and will support further education towards qualification for those that want to develop.
- Generous salary based on experience and ability.
- Christmas bonus for all employees (1 week's pay).
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays and a birthday day.
- Childcare vouchers and an employee assistance program.
- Quarterly extras and incentives.
- Excellent opportunities for progression
Are you up to the challenge? If you are an experienced Paralegal with a passion for intellectual property and looking to take the next step in your career, then we want to hear from you! Apply today for the Trade Mark Paralegal position based in Bristol or alternatively contact Stevie Davidson at Yolk Legal for a confidential discussion.